Friday 30 January 2009

More 1 month gone

The annual monster who eats time has demolished and devoured an entire month.  Seriously I feel as if I have just blinked and the month is gone. Well and truly gone. 

Finally I have sat down here with five minutes to spare before the family all wake up and the day starts chewing at me.  

I have settled at wordpress and mirror the posts exactly at js.  Here I will JUST update once a weekand shall learn this platform since I have to have an account to read my favourites anyways.   Wordpress is easy to use and stabile as....  jayessse is a spam ridden bit of a nightmare, but some souls have staunchily stuck there and as it has always been about people, I will maintain a little presence with no great effort on my part for ease of keeping up.  

But Xanadu, it is wonderful to find /rediscover you here.  I ahev missed you and did miss you on deletion at jayesse.  TP, you always make me thin k and I enjoy wandering with you a while each day so  I don;t wish to lose you, either.  And Judy I want to keep you too.  

Greedy little munchkin aren' I?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. I've missed you, too, and everyone else from JS. I had an account in JS for about 2 hrs., then deleted it. They asked for/revealed too much personal info. Wasn't comfortable with that. Hope to read more of your wonderful entries. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here and will be here as well as at the links in this blog a d will follow your posts. We redheads MUST stick together..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be following you everywhere. :) but I know we won't lose touch regardless.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete