Sunday 22 February 2009

Light and dark

Between my two blogs I think I am finding the delicate balance between the light and dark that is me.  This seems to hold my darkness and my weak moments and my down.  The other seems to hold how I protray myself to the world and how I aspire to be ( and largely suceed in being!).

But I am beginning to see how clearly that both voices are one voice, just from a different perspective and with the light reflected differently through the jewel I am.  It is the same light.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe that's not a bad idea, having two blogs, to serve two different purposes. You definitely ARE a sparkling jewel. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I struggle with the same thoughts. Hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this interesting too,that being we tend to write differently if we have other places to write in. Although--hmm...two are of one, no doubt of that.

    I'm with you Maggs, my dear friend, with coffee, comfort, and friends with thoughts to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!! *waves!!* and yes, coffee, friends and a good airing always heals some things. nd helps clarify muddiness. Maggs

    ReplyDelete