Monday 8 June 2009

Tuesday return to work after a long weekend

It was odd coming in today with it being a Tuesday and not a Monday. 

I am out of synch, although I did get to the gym before coming in and have organised myself so I keep a black suit ( trousers and a tailored jacket) at work so I may just bring the blouse/top component and jewellery and hence cut down some of the load I am carrying.  Between my laptop, my gym clothing and a full change of work style clothing plus a book to read...mmm needless to say I get EXTRA strength training daily at this rate.  I have a pair of black boots and flat black shoes which now live in my bottom drawer at work and I shall change when I get to work and change to go home, so my runners will travel back and forwards actually on my feet.  They take up BULK and weight!!

There appears to be no lasting damage from the face full of speeding soccer ball and I am grateful for that! Still it was an eye opener - but as I said before it is better it was me and not those around me.  

Geni came home yesterday afternoon and cleaned her floordrobe.  I am under no illusions; it will end up scattered again, but she was open to my requests.  I found myself a tad dispondent as the washing pile and load seems to land in my lap ( unaided).  So I have resolved to ask for the help I desire and deserve.  This should be interesting.

Staff meeting in 5.  Must rush.


2 comments:

  1. Glad the soccer ball didn't do any oermanent damage.

    If you don't ask for help, you won't get it. Good for you. Stick to your guns. Now get to that staff meeting! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em does all her own laundry now, and it really helps! I hope the kids are open minded when you bring it up.

    ReplyDelete