Monday 6 April 2009

Cordinating house moving on a budget





























New views - kitchen and Geni choosing HER room before we all move in.  I have just sent a group text to family and friends asking for moving volunteers; Thursday and/or Friday.  We have taken one load up and left bags and boxes, now we are looking at a second one tonight, with more packing and boxing pending.  

On second sight, it is very seventies, but the potential is there to make it a spacious, light and airy and like a home.  Geni went into canvas/I want mode, moving between rooms choosing hers.  Then she began rearranging everyone else's furniture to make HER room as she would like.  I cannot believe how many time I said No or I will think about it OR wait.  

Along the wall in the dining room is the first clutch of bags.






5 comments:

  1. Maggs!!!! Forget the move, get a new camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect spot for a disco ball! Looks roomy - keep Geni in check with that velvet glove of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my el cheapo phone Michael, NOT a camera...shots with no real light at night and on the fly. LOL. Blue toothed too. And yes, it is PERFECT for a disco ball. Geni and I have an "understanding". Sh knows where to stop pushing. *gentle smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it, and think you'll love it even more once you are able to personalize it with your own things. I wish I lived closeby so I could come help you move.

    *hugs* Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L it is a bit old and at the moment unloved, but I will fix that. My life here is packed up and in the next few days will be transported and developed in a new home. It is large, light and quiet.

    ReplyDelete