Sunday 5 April 2009

Monday Work Morning Post Daylight Savings Change ( back to winter time)

The alarm went at the same time it does every morning, by my clock, but it was just a hat bit darker and just that little bit colder.

Now I begin to feel winters' teeth coming towards us.

I am servicing my Farm Town addiction while I chat away here. I have people harvesting my ripe crops and will plough and plant before I head to work. The house here is silent as Tony and Geni both sleep. The house is also full to the brim of boxed and recycled bags filled with belongings and pieces of our active life.

At the end of my work day I will travel north and collect our keys to the new place. We have until next Tuesday to arrange an inspection, after fully moving everything. Instead we will take our time. We seem to have identified Thursday as the most likely day to move. So I look forward to this. I do.

I shall inveigle one adult daughter after the other to accompany me, first packing boot and seats with bags and boxes and begin to have some of the smaller things moved. We also have most of Easter to unpack ( thank you for the public holidays!!)

1 comment:

  1. I have so many unclaimed trees, pigs, horses, etc. for my farm town *sigh* I've given it up *wink*

    Yay for short work weeks!

    ReplyDelete