Saturday 2 May 2009

Morning rushings

Sunday morning - breakfast gulped down, doing the same to coffee waiting for the shower.  Two teenage girls and unless I sneak out and about before the sun, the wait for shower time can be excessive.  I keep reminding myself that is better than the alternate - namely smelly teenagers. 

* Completing the game card for Geni's soccer, throwing on a load of whites, reminding Leonnie of her pencil box/decoupage assignment......

*     Cannot log onto work email.  

*     I did a weekly menu and shop yesterday.  There has been rebellion in the ranks as Geni is used to going to the fridge and cupboard and deciding ad hoc what she would like.  There is some latitude for that, but for fiscal reasons as well as ease ( I do not wish to be a short order cook!!) we will stick to the menu.  I have bought in some yummies/lusties as well as the good stuff.   Also, as I am getting older, I am more aware that my body works better when adequately nourished.  So I am planning to ensure we all have all we need ( and not excessive amounts of anything naughty) to keep us as healthy and close to our comfortable weights as possible. 

Morning ALL. :))

Sunday sees me putting the full stop on last week, preparing for the coming week.
Soccer game at 11am.  

Stop and collect a few things at the shops.
Leonnie's homework.
Geni's homework
3 loads of washing.
Vacuum.
Spend some time - all of us, just sitting.  Together. 
Feed the kookaburras in the backyard.

Return Leonnie to her dad's this evening.

Think about what Family Zoo will do about Mother's Day next weekend..





6 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your soccer game - I'm channeling you some luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids don't understand about the food thing, either. Have my ingredients are gone by the time I cook the meal, so I finally had to buy a case of mac & cheese boxes. It's hard keeping them fed!
    I also wish you good luck at the soccer game. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what the others said...good luck at the soccer game. It's hard keeping healthy stuff around my house, when my family thrives on junk. I still won't give in. lol. Sounds like you've been busy! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soccer season is right around the corner...

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've learned that too about my body. I function so much better now that I am eating nutritionally balanced meals. I'm sure whatever they plan for you Mother's Day weekend it will be fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love reading these tidbits about your life...*smiling* I hope all is well with you and for you. You have been often in my thoughts of late.
    {{hugs}} and love- Gina

    ReplyDelete