Friday 1 May 2009

Yawn.....

Saturday morning and the household is sleeping - except for me!  I need to skedaddle and collect some soccer id cards so that means an early morning bus ride and walk home ( that takes care of some of my exercise for the day!!) and of course I indulged my obsession/addiction with Facebook Application Farm Town.  Yes, little Miss I Have No Time for Gaming is curiously addicted to Farm Town. 

The sky is blue.  The weather is perfect for walking, and I am not wasting these precious moments.

Have a wonderful day/night.  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful up here too. Paper and pancakes morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Michael. I got to the soccer field, collected the game card stash and walked 4.5 kms home, so now I am having a coffee, reading the paper and waiting for the others to wake. Have a wonderful Saturday. What do you have on your pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day! Sit back and enjoy your coffee. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete