Sunday 31 May 2009

Time flies

I seem to catch a moment or two to live along side during my frantic race through the multitude of small things which makes up my day and cumulqatively my life, but sometimes I feel a need to just sto0p and look.

Altready we are moving into June and that is yet another half a year chewed through. I know I have lived through much and learned a lot but if pressed I could not sit down and draw huge brush strokes to mark the passing of this time. I have stopped not global conflicts nor saved anything or anyone in dire need. Rather my life appears currently to be lived in the quiet small moments that amass and thn fall away - perhaps forgotten.

My fitness plan is moving apace and I am thoroughly enjoying each moment at the gym. I am currently resisting the temptation to go overboard with this and to pace myself.

3 comments:

  1. Good way to look at the fitness plan. Do it in moderation. I'm sure most of us feel the way you do, in that time slips by, and we haven't conquered as much as we hoped we could. For me, one day runs into the next, with few significant things happening on a daily basis. That's life. lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone has ever stopped global conflicts - why not try for something more realistic - like starting one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all accomplish more than we realise. We just don't think of it much since the days run into each other so quickly.

    ReplyDelete