Sunday 10 May 2009

Mothers Day






7.30am   Time to get up and drink a coffee before Geni gets up to get ready for soccer ( early game this week)
8.00am  Leonnie teeters out with a handmade book of vouchers as a gift and she and I worked on her pencil box.  She designed and cut the wood and made this an she is now decorating this as a technology project.  Nicely done as well I must say!!!  We had spent time saturday  and Friday evening painting and developing the concept.  This is the finished product!!( see above)
8.45am Collected by Nadia's mum, completed the game card, spoke with the ref, organised a linesman to run half the field.  it was cold and wet so th girl played on and got drenched.  They won 3-2.  
11.30am Home again.  Hot shower for Geni, chase Leonnie to finish up and pack up everything she needs for school and the return to her dad's place.  
12.00 On the road to collet Mum.
1.00pm Lunch at Fu Lin with Family Zoo. Tess, Erik, Lizzie and Abigail; Mum; Amy, and we lot.  Pandy Nick and AJ couldn;t make it.  The older girls clubbed together and bought me a Pandora bracelet.  The wrist links were too large for my wrist so they will return this, but I have my first beads too.  
4.00pm All back to Mum's for coffee and cake (pavlova and chocolate mud) and I ended up with a surprise bunch of palest pink long stemmed roses as well from the two youngest.  
6.00pm Went to drop Leonnie back to her dad's.  He was not there and suggested she just go inside alone and wait for them.  I POLITELY texted him advising that there was no way we would leave one 13 year old girl there alone.  We were happy to wait. ( Breathe Maggs.  Calm down Maggs..  grrr #$...**)  Did I ever tell you I dislike that man???  Or his values are not my values??

Geni is grumpy as a bear with a sore paw as her latest beau is seeing someone else.  Big deep breath.  

Morning world!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had more nice things today than negative. LOVE that box. I'd definitely buy something like that from a store. Beautiful. It looks very professional. Here I thought you were showing off a Mother's Day gift you had received. lol. And the pink roses? How awesome is that!!! Good for you. You deserve them. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice box... what a cool idea. Yes, I agree, sounds like you had a lovely day. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound as if you had much more good than bad. *smiling* I'm so glad! My day was quiet- cards and flowers from the husband, another charm for my bracelet from the children.

    Poor Geni...she is at a hard age. Glad we are not there anymore!!

    Your ex is a ....I'm too polite to say, but it isn't complimentary. I'm very glad your children have You. :O)

    take care...{{hugs}} & love- Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. More positive than negative though Maggs. PS drop me your FB address I can't find it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey chaz - maggsworld@gmail.com will get me on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful day!

    You know- I'm going to attempt to tackle making a pavlova one of these days- I have a recipe, just to do it lol

    I love the box- she did a fabulous job. Obviously she gets her creativity from you :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete