Wednesday 20 May 2009

quick sneak into here

I should be getting dressed but the wind is throwing the rain at any surface from any direction and listening to the tempest raging outside I am enjoying my corner of warmth snuggled in the lounge.

Stormy, wet, windy, cold.
Welcome to a Sydney winter.

I have so many thoughts racing around inside my brain but lack only the time to allow them to find their way down here. Hopefully a little later will see this happen.

Until then,
good morning all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yikes...I'm totally loving the summer you just sent back.

    I'll enjoy each day and send it to you this fall.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very windy wet early summer day here, but the flowers are glorious!

    Have a wonderful day!

    {{hugs}}-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had 97 yesterday, and 91 today. I'm loving' every minute of it. I don't envy you. I hate any kind of cold weather. Stay warm!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While it sounds like less than ideal weather, it still sounds like it beats a Minnesota winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been miserable up here too - cracker of a day today though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some of your storms Lermie!!!

    ReplyDelete