Wednesday 27 May 2009

Morning...in the dark.

Gymclothes on CHECK
Shoes on CHECK
Gym bag packed and by the door CHECK
Hair brushed CHECK
Workclothes CHECK
Work shoes CHECK
Jewellery CHECK
Bus ticket CHECK
Train ticket CHECK
Coat CHECK
Soemthing to read on the train CHECK
Drink coffee - underway

Made and delivered Geni's lunch, and prepared her white blouse and put out the hair straightener.  I will telephone her from the gym to make sure she is up and again when I am on the train to make sure she is out the door in time for the school bus.

Oops time to go 

6 comments:

  1. Routines, right? lol. I can't stand being unorganized, and it sounds like you are the same way. Good for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a routine girl, too. *grinning*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My routines, little as they are =destress the busyness of my life. Seems like I am in exceptionally good company with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not in your company - exercise is something I can't ever be bothered with - normally a half ironed shirt and drive-thru breakfast with half a hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lermie, I can't remember my last hangover, and would never eat that sawdust they serves as MacStuff... I suspect I would prewfer to starve!!! I dont think I have much had the luxury of studied laziness.. I like and get a huge buzz off feeling hale and fit.. As I age it take real effort to get to that feeling.

    ReplyDelete