Monday 2 March 2009

bedroom Whimsy

Do you have the following in your bedroom?

Condoms: No.

Cell phone:Yes. it is my alarm clock

Book shelf: No.

Couch/Futon: No.

Computer/laptop: Right now, yes but it doesn't usually live here.

Pictures: Yes.

Mirror: one large full length mirror just inside the doorway.

Skateboard: no.

Bed:This is the main feature of the room.

Pillows: yes, 5.

Clothes on the floor: Not at all.

Surfboard: No.

Smoke detector: yes.

Piano/keyboard/Guitar/bass/drums: yes i have a guitar.

Locking door: Not at all. In fact I have an open door policy.

Bottle of water: Yes.

Blacklight: No.

Lava Lamp: No, but Geni has one.

medals/ribbons: No.

CDs: No.

Flag? No.

Stop sign/any sign: No.

Paintball gun: No.

Real Gun: No.

Cigarettes: No.

Pot: No.

Any drugs: No.

Alcohol: No.

Books: Piles beside the bed.

ps2:/Xbox:/Gamecube: Theya re in the family room.

Stereo: No.

Gum: No.

How many windows do you have in ur room:1 wall is a huge window.

What is the color of your walls? Light olive green.

Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom? A bit of both.

What's on your walls? Nothing at the moment. Not a thing - wait, I have a small stuffed bear on a heart as well as a zulu message bead pin.

Has the opposite sex been in your room before? Yes.

Has the opposite sex been on your bed? Yes.

Has the opposite sex slept in your bed? Yes.

Ever had sex in your bed? Yes.

Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you? Up until Sunday it has been Tony since we bought the bed. Just he and I.

What is under your bed? Nothing

Do you like your bedroom: I do. It's my oasis.

3 comments:

  1. I love comparing other people's answers to mine. lol. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this is circulating around and it's interesting to read -- the bedroom is definately an oasis -- i agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the next thing I will do is post a picture of my bedroom

    ReplyDelete