Wednesday 11 March 2009

Thoughts

Thinking about living in the moment, about anger and happiness or unhappiness and fear and who I am and what I enjoy, as myself, and not as me part of a we, I have decided to change and rearrange how I think. Noone else is responsible for my peace and happiness, except for me.

Each day I am going to find ONE thing I am grateful for and express this, and I will do this every day for a year. Starting now.

Today I am grateful for the ability to think and feel, even if what I feel is not always positive. I am grateful for the mind and heart which is mine and the fact I have another day before me.

7 comments:

  1. You're a bit deeper than me. I'm just greatful that we beat the dreaded Saffers in the cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I haven't been around... I keep forgetting to "upload" you. I'm sure I'll get used to it....

    I have some catching up to do, but be aware that I'm here.... and you can pm me via my forum anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful thing to be grateful for. Too many of us take advantage of the fact that we have the capability and ability to think and feel, and have freedom in doing so. You can have negative or positive thoughts or emotions, but once those feelings die, you may as well be a vegetable. Good place to start your gratitude list. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. time is a series of moments, there is no future and no past, only the now and it has vanished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got your invitation. Have a peaceful weekend, Maggie! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dorrie. I am growing through this. Di, I love you too. Michael - I soooo agree. I am living wholly and trully NOW. You too Kate.

    ReplyDelete