Thursday 5 March 2009

maggie mess

me.
A mess.

I am tonight.
It okay.
Geni is at her older sister's place. Dopey's weekend and he isn;t even with them. Gosh!! Golly Darn - I am surprised ( NOT!!)
But me.

The weekend stretches before me and I disappear under the weight of hours.
Memories crowd around me, living ghosts and choke me.

I have found a corner.
I curl.
I do not know how I got through this week and did not drop the ball.
I do not know how I will ever move from this spot.

I am tough and wise on the outside but inside I am soft as a cloud ( but don't tell anyone!!)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any girlfriends nearby that you can spend a little time with? It might be medicinal for you. I'm at a loss for words. I don't know what to tell you, other than I care about you, I love you, I'm worried about you, I pray for you, and even had a dream about you last night, because you were on my mind when I went to sleep. Reading your entries makes me hurt right with you. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete