Saturday 14 March 2009

Sunday winding down

The 14 year old contingent has all left to prepare for their week to come and the place is almost to rights again. There is still a bit of cleaning and a bit of tidying and work to do in Geni's room, but the pizza was consumed ( with extra dough prepared and frozen for future pizzas) and there is leftover triple choc brownies. The dishes are done ( but not yet put away) and the whites are soaking in bleach including the calico dining chair covers.

Leonnie has episodes of the OC underway and we three girls are lounging.

I am also sipping a huge freshly brewed coffee.

9 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE those leftover brownies *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, hey, hey Dorries...Xanadu and I have first dibs on the leftovers! =-)

    I wish some of your motivation would rub off on me Maggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never managed to JUST cook enough - I always seem to make enough with extras...Come on over girls, the coffee is freshly brewed, the brownies chewy and yummy and peace reigns. Time for some giggles from us big girls, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it nice when things are back in order? Dorrie, we'll share some brownies with you. Now I'm actually craving a brownie. lol. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly have enough to share!!! Come on over, girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely afternoon. Brownies - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy that the afternoon went well. *hugs* Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It went well; the sleepover ( the gaggle of giggling 14 year olds wee all tucked in and sleeping by 1.30am!!) and the boys were polite and were no extra trouble all day Sunday. I am surprised there are still brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting back to normal I hope.
    Maggs you have been on my mind and I have worried for you.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete