Monday 16 March 2009

Plans

Two major work projects are moving ahead swimmingly and successfully. TICK.
I have taken on and undertaken the management of Geni's soccer team; set up a blog or notification, emailled everyone with changes and news and details. TICK.
I have made appointments to view other premises, tomorrow and Thursday and Saturday as the owners of this one are putting it on the market (my slice of fallout from the global financial crisis). C"EST LA VIE!!
I have organised the counsellor's appointment for 8am next Monday for both of us, with his agreement. TICK
I have signed up for dance ( hip hop) lessons each Tuesday evening beginning April - much to my children;s amusement. TICK.
Tomorrow is our usual Wednesday dinner visit to my mum, and then dropping Leonnie home while we make our own way home.
I have a coffee appointment with a friend Friday evening after work, as I have no kids this weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have some good things to look forward to. You need that right now. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Maggs is gonna be bustin a move! Hip hop, eh? I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes hip hop. It looks high energy and it is all about movement, and I feel it will be fun. I wan to dance out all these feelings of mine!!. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to hear about the hip hop lessons. That's going to be so fun *hugsss*

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem far more organised than me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the habit of a lifetime being organised. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hip Hop should be a blast! *laughing* Lots of movement, and (hopefully) lots of laughter, too.

    Good luck on the house hunting...

    ((hugs)) Gina

    ReplyDelete